quincy university student health and well-being clinic
in partnership with quincy medical group and located in friars’ hall room 113, this free walk-in clinic is free for all students.
the walk-in clinic has:
- a nurse practitioner available to provide students with care for illnesses or injuries.
- prescribe and refill medications (prescriptions are at the student’s expense)
- perform minor procedures and treatments
- select labs and vaccines available (may be billed to insurance)
- a supply of over-the-counter medications
- minor physical injury supplies: ace bandages, band-aids, etc.
- medical information and pamphlets
- a small selection of toiletries for students who have special needs (soap, shampoo, deodorant, feminine hygiene products, etc.)
the health and well being clinic is open to all students and offers nurse practitioner services and counseling services. if students are in need counseling services,
please call 217-222-6550 ext. 3418 and set up a telehealth appointment, a face-to-face appointment on our campus, or an appointment at qmg at no cost.
walk-in clinic hours:
monday 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
tuesday 8:30 am – 12:30 pm
thursday 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
office: 217-228-5432, ext. 3790
nurse practitioner: heather leindecker, cnp
in case of an emergency:
- call quincy university campus security: 217-228-5600
- contact your resident director
- call transitions of western illinois 24-hour crisis line: 217-222-1166
- call 911 emergency services
- Call Local Emergency Room: Blessing Hospital, 11th & Broadway, Quincy, IL 217-223-1200